Set Partitioning Instances
These are set partitioning instances contributed
by Steffen Weider resulting from a column generation algorithm
used for optimization problem in public transportation.
All instances are assumed to have there integer optimum within
3 percent of the LP relaxation optimum.
- ivu06 is a pure set partitioning instance with approx.
1000 rows and 600000 columns. The best known integer
objective is 137.5.
- ivu06-big is similar, but has about 2 mill. columns.
- ivu52 is a 2116 by 157543 set partitioning instance with
additional constraints. The objective of the root LP-relaxation is
- rvb-sub is a 224 x 51154 set partitioning instance
with two additional constraints.
Optimum is 11.362050927 and consists of 6 columns.
- ivu59 is a pure set partitioning instance with 3425 rows
and about 2.6 mill. columns and 36 mill. non-zeros.
The instance comes from a duty scheduling problem
for a subway system. The objective of the LP-relaxation is below 884.5 and
the integer solution is probably around 900.
Name Last modified Size Description
ivu52.mps.gz 22-Feb-2005 17:57 9.7M MPS format instance
ivu59.mps.gz 22-Feb-2005 17:58 124M MPS format instance
rvb-sub.mps.gz 22-Feb-2005 17:58 3.1M MPS format instance
ivu06.mps.gz 22-Feb-2005 20:50 30M MPS format instance
ivu06-big.mps.gz 22-Feb-2005 20:50 83M MPS format instance